|Flash at 8 weeks - he wont sit still for long enough to do this now....I have tried. He isn't playing!|
- He weighed just over 1kg when we got him – he’s now a whopping* 1.9kg's.
- He has just about learnt his name - but only if there is nothing more interesting happening - and he's grasped sitting on command - esp. when food is involved!
- He will eat the most random foods. So far he’s loved blue cheese, hummus, tomatoes, cous cous, jam, strawberries, lettuce and wolfed it all down! But not celery or mushroom. Weirdo.
- One of his favourite things to do is bite you. Feet/hair/hands he’s not fussy, and even if he doesn't mean to be hurty bitey, those little puppy teeth are razor sharp.
- He’d mastered climbing our stairs after 2 weeks - which terrified me. But he can't get back down yet!
- He is a massive puppy whore and will charm everyone he comes in contact with – even people who don’t like dogs!
- He loves snuggling under the bed covers in a morning, especially after his walk.
- He thinks he’s billy big balls with older dogs, but playful little puppies scare him to bits.
- His favourite toy is whatever happens to distract him at that moment - puppy toy, empty bottle, hairbrush, mascara, snail - he's not fussy.
- He has learnt sitting at the boy's feet in the kitchen might sometimes result in food - it might be his favourite place to sit!
- If you want to pull at a gay pride festival – take Flash!
- If it rains, he won’t wee outside. Helpful in a horrible, rainy June.
- He doesn’t like walking on the lead much, but will trot alongside you quite happily in the park - once you get him there.
- He is a great cuddler - especially as he's falling asleep.
And so as not to just post a stream of puppy pictures and make everyone think I am more crazy about him than I am - you can see some more pics here!*Whopping for him, you understand